CENTRO DE PATOLOGIA DE LA MAMA S.A, Companies Register of MADRID, Volume: 5,304, Folio: 111 Page 42,196 Entry 1. CIF [taxpayer identification code] A28584373. © 2018 CENTRO DE PATOLOGIA DE LA MAMA S.A. All rights reserved.
Registered trademark of CENTRO DE PATOLOGIA DE LA MAMA S.A, which created this website for information purposes, for personal usage free of charge.
- The intellectual property rights of the website www.cpm-tejerina.com/, its design, navigation structure, source code in HTML, JAVA, Java Script, and other languages, its databases and each of the distinct elements contained in it, are the property of CENTRO DE PATOLOGIA DE LA MAMA S.A, who is the sole and exclusive holder of the exploitation rights over it, whatever form they may take, and especially the reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation rights.
- These general terms and conditions govern access to and use of the website www.cpm-tejerina.com, which CENTRO DE PATOLOGIA DE LA MAMA S.A. makes available to internet users free of charge. Access to said site implies unreserved acceptance of these terms and conditions. The use of certain services offered on this site shall also be governed by the specific terms and conditions provided for in each case, which shall be understood to be accepted by virtue of the mere use of such services.
Users who access the website www.cpm-tejerina.com are expressly authorized to view all of the information, and to print and download part of its content, only and exclusively if the following conditions are fulfilled:
It must be done when the reproduced elements are only for personal and private use by the user. Therefore, their use for commercial purposes or distribution, public communication, transformation or compilation, including transmission by email, is expressly prohibited. The transfer or transmission of said contents to third parties or their installation on any server directly or indirectly connected to a local network or the internet, so that a group of third parties can have access to said information, is also prohibited.
None of the contents reported on this website must be changed in any way.
No graphic, icon or image available on this website must be used, copied or distributed separately from the accompanying text or other accompanying images. Any infringement of the prohibitions and limitations contained in this section, or any of the following sections, shall be deemed an infringement of the intellectual property rights owned by CENTRO DE PATOLOGIA DE LA MAMA S.A., shall give rise to the liabilities legally established to that end, and may be prosecuted by the latter through the bringing of the due administrative, civil or criminal actions, as appropriate.
The User acknowledges and accepts that all industrial and intellectual property rights over the contents and/or any other elements included on the website (including but not limited to all elements that make up the visual appearance, graphic image and other sensory stimuli on the web pages that make up the website https://www.cpm-tejerina.com, trademarks, logotypes, trade names, texts, criticisms and comments, images, graphics, designs, sounds, databases, software, flow diagrams, presentation, navigation architecture, as well as the source codes of the web pages, belong to CENTRO DE PATOLOGÍA DE LA MAMA S.A. and/or third parties that have assigned their rights to it. To this end, all creations incorporated and expressed by any tangible or intangible means and/or format, whether known or yet to be known, that are subject to protection by the legislative provisions in force on the matter of intellectual and industrial property, shall be understood to form part of the Website.
The simple viewing, printing, downloading or temporary storage of all or part of the contents and/or elements included on the Website or the pages that comprise it, exclusively for personal, private and non-profitable use by the user is authorized, provided that their origin and/or author is always indicated and that, where applicable, they are accompanied by the copyright symbol and/or industrial property notes of their owners.
Under no circumstances does access to the Website imply any kind of total or partial permission, waiver, transmission, license or assignment of said rights by their owners, unless explicitly established otherwise. These conditions for use of the Website do not grant Users any other right to use, alter, exploit, reproduce, distribute or publicly communicate the Website and/or its Contents other than those expressly provided for herein. Any other use or exploitation of any rights shall be subject to prior and express authorization granted specifically for such purposes by CENTRO DE PATOLOGÍA DE LA MAMA S.A. or, as applicable, by the third party that owns the affected rights.
The use of such elements, their total or partial reproduction, communication and/or distribution for commercial or profitable purposes, and their modification, alteration, decompilation and/or any other act of exploitation of the Website, its pages and/or the contents incorporated into it is strictly prohibited. For any use other than those expressly permitted, it shall be necessary to obtain the prior written consent of the owner of the rights in question.
- CENTRO DE PATOLOGÍA DE LA MAMA S.A. reserves the right to carry out all modifications and updates to the information contained on its Website, in both its Spanish version and other languages, to its configuration and presentation, and to the conditions of access, provided they are necessary and without the need for prior notice. The documents and graphics published on this Website may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
- CENTRO DE PATOLOGÍA DE LA MAMA S.A. provides the materials and graphics contained on this Website without any kind of express or implicit guarantee. CENTRO DE PATOLOGÍA DE LA MAMA S.A. rejects the existence of any implicit guarantee or condition in the information contained herein, including guarantees of commercial viability, of non-infringement of intellectual property or of suitability for any specific purpose.
- Under no circumstances shall CENTRO DE PATOLOGÍA DE LA MAMA S.A. or its providers be liable for any kind of damage or loss, including damages or losses deriving from a reduction in profit, the interruption of business or a loss of information due to the use or misuse of the materials contained on this server, including in the event that CENTRO DE PATOLOGÍA DE LA MAMA S.A. has been advised of the possibility of such damages or losses.
- CENTRO DE PATOLOGÍA DE LA MAMA S.A. does not guarantee the non-existence of interruptions or errors in access to its Website or the various contents thereof. Neither does it guarantee that it is always up-to-date, although it shall make every effort, where appropriate, to avoid such errors, rectify them or update said content as soon as possible. CENTRO DE PATOLOGÍA DE LA MAMA S.A. accepts no kind of liability for any of the information contained on other Websites to which the Website may refer through hyperlinks or “links”.
- CENTRO DE PATOLOGÍA DE LA MAMA S.A. accepts no liability deriving from the concession or contents of the third-party links to which reference is made on the Website https://www.cpm-tejerina.com, and neither does it guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements therein which may generate alterations to the User’s IT system (hardware and software), documents or files, with any liability for damage of any kind caused to the user for this reason being excluded. Therefore, it is not responsible for the content of any of them, or any changes or updates that they may experience.
- Both access to this Website and any use of the information contained therein is the exclusive responsibility of the accessing or using party. CENTRO DE PATOLOGÍA DE LA MAMA S.A. shall not be held liable for any consequences, damages or losses that may derive from such access to or use of the information. CENTRO DE PATOLOGÍA DE LA MAMA S.A. shall not be held liable for possible security errors that may be generated, or any possible damage that may be caused to the user’s IT system (hardware and software), as well as the files or documents stored therein, as a consequence of the presence of viruses on the user’s computer used to connect to the services and contents of the Website, browser malfunction or the use of out-of-date versions of the Website.
- Likewise, CENTRO DE PATOLOGÍA DE LA MAMA S.A. is the owner of the industrial property rights relating to its products and services, and specifically those related to the registered trademark. With regard to the references to third-party products and services, CENTRO DE PATOLOGÍA DE LA MAMA S.A. acknowledges the industrial and intellectual property rights held by their owners, and their mere citation or appearance on the Website does not imply the existence of any rights or responsibility over them for CENTRO DE PATOLOGÍA DE LA MAMA S.A., nor any support, sponsorship or recommendation by CENTRO DE PATOLOGÍA DE LA MAMA S.A.
- The unauthorized use of any information contained on this Website, its resale, or the harming of the Intellectual or Industrial Property rights of CENTRO DE PATOLOGÍA DE LA MAMA S.A. shall give rise to the legally established liabilities.
- Any kind of third-party link to this Website must be to the main page or start page:
CENTRO DE PATOLOGÍA DE LA MAMA S.A. (hereafter), as the party responsible for this Website and in accordance with the provisions of the legislation in force on the Protection of Personal data, the new European Regulation 679/2016 and the Law on the Information Society and E-Commerce [Ley de laSociedad de Información y de Comercio Electrónico (LSSI-CE 34/2002, of June 11, 2002)], has implemented policies, measures and procedures to guarantee and protect the privacy of the personal data of its USERS.
DUTY TO REPORT ON THE PROCESSING OF DATA TO THE DATA SUBJECT. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION. GDPR
CENTRO DE PATOLOGÍA DE LA MAMA S.A., with C.I.F.: A28584373, and registered office at C/ JOSE ABASCAL, 40 Post Code: 28003 – MADRID (MADRID).
LIST OF PROCESSING ACTIVITIES
Contact the Controller to obtain Additional Information on the processing of data.
- Identityand address of the Data Controller
CENTRO DE PATOLOGÍA DE LA MAMA S.A. is the data controller. Among services provided through the Website through the various areas that form part of this Website, Users may [sic]: obtain information, consult and procure services offered on the Website. Browsing the Website is free of charge and does not require USERS to register in advance. The only personal data to which the data controller will have access will be those provided to it voluntarily in order to enable access to, or the use or procurement of the services provided through the Website.
- The Processing and Confidentiality of Data
The data provided will be incorporated into processing activities, over which CENTRO DE PATOLOGÍA DE LA MAMA S.A. has control and responsibility. Said data shall be processed with absolute confidentiality.
The entity responsible for the processing, as well as those who participate in any phase of the processing and/or the entities to which the data has been disclosed – by virtue of the authorization granted by the UER – are obliged to observe professional secrecy and shall implement the necessary levels of protection and technical and organizational measures within its power to guarantee the security of personal data, preventing – to the extent possible – unauthorized access, unlawful modifications, deletions and/or losses of data.
However, USERS are warned and informed that the technical measures are neither infallible nor invulnerable, and therefore the data controller will not be able to be held liable for such practices or the consequences thereof.
USERS’ personal data, together with the data that is originated as a result of the access, use or procurement of the service, can only be subject to automated processing and transferred in the established manner and for the established purpose, and subject to express authorization by the USERS.
- Data Segmentation and Categorization
The register of the personal data provided upon the subscription or procurement of courses, seminars, publications, products or other services, and any other data provided during your relationship, shall also entail your voluntary acceptance of the processing of said personal data by CENTRO DE PATOLOGÍA DE LA MAMA S.A. in order for it to be segmented or categorized for the purposes of applying it to activities related to the management of general administration, information, the marketing of our services, the creation of profiles, the analysis of proposals requested by USERS/CLIENTS, the statistical study of the services and contents used, tastes and preferences, surveys or forms.
- Disclosure of data
The provision of personal data by USERS also entails the voluntary and express acceptance of the transfer and transmission of said data, for the same purposes and stated above, to other entities within the CENTRO DE PATOLOGÍA DE LA MAMA S.A. environment, auxiliary entities and/or partners. It also implies that the data controller is authorized to receive, from the aforementioned entities within the CENTRO DE PATOLOGÍA DE LA MAMA S.A.environment information, information held in their archives, including in an interconnected manner, for the stated purposes.
CENTRO DE PATOLOGÍA DE LA MAMA S.A. shall send information from which you can be identified to third parties when:
– We have obtained your permission to share said information.
– We need to share said information in order to provide you with the product or service that you have requested.
– We need to send said information to companies that work with CENTRO DE PATOLOGÍA DE LA MAMA S.A. in order to provide you with the product or service that you have requested. (Unless we inform you otherwise, these companies do not have the right to use the identification information that we provide to them any more than is strictly necessary to help us).
– We are responding to legal summons or requirements, or court orders; or when we deem that your activities on our Websites violate any of the instructions for use of our products or services.
Through this document, you hereby explicitly consent to:
The Data Controller:
FUNDACION TEJERINA, with C.I.F.: G82055823, with registered office at C/ JOSE ABASCAL, 40 Post Code: 28003 – MADRID (MADRID).
collecting personal data from the following Processing Activities: SENDING ADVERTISING – EMAIL
For the purpose of: Advertising and commercial prospecting.
Type of data: Name and surnames; NIF [tax identification number] / DNI [national identity document] / NIE [foreigner’s identification number]; Telephone; Address; Email address.
The data storage periods are: 5 years from the end of the provision of the services.
Categories of recipients: No transfers planned.
No international transfers of personal data are planned.
Rights: You can contact the Data Controller in order to exercise your rights of access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, objection, revocation, data portability, the right to withdraw consent given, at the address C/ JOSE ABASCAL, 40 Post Code: 28003 – MADRID (MADRID), or at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, stating ‘personal data’ as the subject.
You also have the right to complain to the Supervisory Authority.
Data Protection Delegate:
In compliance with Article 37 of European Regulation 679/2016 on Data Protection (GDPR), the Data Controller appoints the following entity as its Data Protection Delegate:
Shocktech y Protechplus SLU with C.I.F.: B85783777, with email address email@example.com.
Additional Information: You can consult additional and detailed information on Data Protection at the office reception at C/ José Abascal, 40, 28003 – Madrid
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files stored on the internet user’s device when visiting a website. It is the website operator who decides what type of information each cookie contains, and their purpose. They can also be used by the web server every time said website is visited. Cookies are used to save time and make the online browsing experience much more efficient. However, they can be used for several different purposes ranging from recording information on the start of sessions or what your purchase order contains.
There are a large number of guides that explain what cookies are, and what they are used for.
For more information:
Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them:
– Own cookies:
These are cookies that are sent to the user’s terminal device or domain managed by the editor, from which the service requested by the user is provided.
– Third-party cookies:
These are cookies that are sent to the user’s terminal device from a device or domain that is not managed by the editor, but another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
Types of cookies according to the period of time that they remain activated:
– Session cookies:
This is a type of cookie designed to gather and store data while the user accesses a website.
– Persistent cookies:
This is a type of cookie in which data continues to be stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a defined period of time by the party responsible for the cookie. Said period can range from a few minutes to several years.
Types of cookie according to their purpose:
– Technical cookies:
These are cookies which allow the user to browse a website, platform or application, and the use of the various options or services that exist therein, such as monitoring traffic and communicating data, identifying the session, accessing restricted areas, recording the elements that comprise an order, performing an order purchase process, executing a registration request or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing content for the broadcasting of videos or sound, or sharing content through social networks.
– Personalization cookies:
These are cookies which allow the user to access the service with some predefined general features dependent on a number of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as language, the type of browser through which the user is accessing the service, and configuration according to the region from which the user is accessing the service etc.
– Analysis cookies:
These are cookies which allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information gathered through this type of cookie is used to aid the measurement of activity on the websites, applications or platforms and to aid the creation of browsing profiles for the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of service usage data.
– Advertising cookies:
These are cookies which allow advertising spaces to be managed as effectively as possible, where such spaces have been included by the editor in a web page, application or platform from which said editor provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or frequency with which the announcements are displayed.
– Behavioral advertising cookies:
These are cookies which allow advertising spaces to be managed as effectively as possible, where such spaces have been included by the editor in a web page, application or platform from which said editor provides the requested service. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of the user’s browsing habits, which makes it possible to develop a specific profile to display advertising according to said habits.
Cookies used by CENTRO DE PATOLOGÍA DE LA MAMA S.A..
CENTRO DE PATOLOGÍA DE LA MAMA S.A. will only use the cookies that you let us use. You can check your cookies through your browser. You can find more information about this below.
|Name||Purpose||Category according to Purpose||Category according to Duration||Category according to Manager|
|_ga||Used to distinguish users.||Technical||Persistent
( 2 years)
|Third party (Google)|
|_gid||Analytical cookies, related to Google Analytics, used to distinguish users||Analysis||Persistent
|Third party (Google)|
Cookie configuration and revocation of consent:
You can manage cookies through the configuration of your browser or device. If you decide to block them, certain services that need to use them may not be available to you.
You can manage cookies at the following locations in the most popular browsers:
- Internet Explorer: Tools ->Internet Options ->Privacy ->Settings.
For more information, you can consult Microsoft support orthe browser’s Help section.
- Firefox: Tools ->Options ->Privacy ->History ->Custom settings.
For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or the browser’s Help section.
• Chrome: Settings ->Show advanced options ->Privacy ->Content settings.
For more information, you can consult Google support or the browser’s Help section.
• Safari: Preferences ->Security. 4
For more information, you can consult Apple support or the browser’s Help section.
Changes to the Data Protection, Privacy and Cookies Policy
Lastly, we inform you that the data controller reserves the right to change this data protection, privacy and cookies policy to adapt it to changes to legislation or case law, as well as industry changes or practices. However, you will be notified in advance of any changes to be introduced, and the time at which they will become effective.
Parties that receive any of the communications, information, bulletins or electronic advertising from CENTRO DE PATOLOGÍA DE LA MAMA S.A. receive it for the following reasons:
- Online registration from this page.
- Online registration from the pages of partners.
- Requests for information on our products and services.
- Because you have provided your information to any of our Partners or Employees.
- Offline registration when completing forms, bulletins, requests, etc., offered at fairs, offices or partners, which are stored for 5 years for additional checks.
We do not want our communications to reach anyone who does not want them. Therefore, in order to be able to rectify situations in which someone has registered another person without their consent – which may arise from time to time – we have incorporated a filter into this subscription system, based on a “no contact list” which prevents the registration of any email address included on it.
Therefore, if you never want to receive our communications and want to prevent anyone from registering you against your will, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating “LIST REMOVAL” as the subject, and we will add the address from which you sent said email to the “no contact list”.
If you have any problems doing this electronically, do not hesitate to contact us by telephone on (+34) 914441586 during office hours, when someone will attend to you personally and carry out said process.
Copyright: Designed and developed by CENTRO DE PATOLOGÍA DE LA MAMA S.A. ©
CENTRO DE PATOLOGÍA DE LA MAMA S.A. all rights reserved.
Cpm-tejerina.com’s advertising policy is to strictly manage information for circulation in the health sector while maintaining its editorial independence.
Cpm-tejerina.com does not receive sponsorship from companies or institutions, with the project being financed solely by Fundación Tejerina.
Fundación Tejerina, with support from Universidad Europea de Madrid [European University of Madrid] through its Florencio Tejerina fellowship and the Aula de Estudios Avanzados [Center for Advanced Studies], is the creator of this project. Under no circumstances does this website include advertising banners for services or products or receive any kind of funding from advertising.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
The website Cpm-tejerina.com intends to provide a response to the doubts and concerns of citizens with regard to breast cancer.
Its purpose is to serve as a ‘go-to’ place for information, through the selection of the most accredited resources on the topic of teaching and research, at the national, regional and international level.
This Website offers access to resources of proven quality that respond to the most common doubts and/or questions that may arise with regard to breast cancer. Similarly, the most relevant and up-to-date informative contents are edited on a monthly basis through the creation of a bulletin, to which users can subscribe free of charge.
Authors and/or editors of the content:
Antonio Tejerina Bernal
Specialist in Mastology and Oncological Surgery.
Patron of the Fundación de Estudios Mastologicos [Mastological Studies Foundation] and the Fundación Tejerina [Tejerina Foundation].
Author of website content.
Communications Manager for Centro de Patología de la Mama– Fundación Tejerina
Website content editor and writer
The information provided on www.cpm-tejerina.com is intended to support, not replace, the existing relationship between patients/website visitors and their doctors.
This website uses Google Analytics to analyze visits to the website and improve its contents.